To support international students’ education in the United Kingdom, St Mary’s University has announced the MA Social Justice and Public Service Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This award is open to new MA applicants only. To be eligible for this scholarship, you must hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the master’s course.
Great offer for international students to get full cost of tuition fees in the UK.
User Review( votes)
St Mary’s University, Twickenham, is a public university in Strawberry Hill, in South West London. Founded in 1850, it now ranks 131st nationwide. St Mary’s is committed to the mission of the Catholic Church in higher education.
Why choose to study at St Mary’s University? St Mary’s University has a long and distinguished history and a modern outlook. It has a solid and welcoming community of students and staff committed to the highest standards in teaching across a wide range of fields. In addition, St Mary’s has a vibrant research culture and environment.
Application Deadline: The priority application deadline to complete the scholarship application is 7th June 2022.
- University or Organization: St Mary’s University, Twickenham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA Social Justice and Public Service
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants holding conditional offers must meet the conditions of their offers by the University’s enrolment deadline to receive this scholarship. Applicants needing Student Route visas must meet their offer conditions by the University’s CAS deadline to remain eligible.
- This scholarship is only applied to the first year of study and will not be extended to subsequent years.
- This award is open to new MA applicants only.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission online via the application portal at the University. After that, complete the online application form to apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a maximum of 500 words on one of the following topics: The scholarship will be awarded based on 1) past academic performance according to documents submitted for admission to St Mary’s University and 2) the personal statement submitted in this application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a bachelor’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English.
St Mary’s University, Twickenham, will award the selected students a 100% contribution towards the tuition fee each term for the complete duration of the course undertaken.