If you want to develop the knowledge and skills you need to teach English as a global language, then you must apply for the MA TESOL International Scholarships offered in the United Kingdom at the University of Warwick for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship is mainly offered to all international and domestic students for the Masters in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages programme at the University of Warwick. The students must meet the course requirements to be eligible to win this bursary which will cover partial tuition fee costs.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Warwick is a public research university on the outskirts of Coventry between the West Midlands and Warwickshire, England, which was founded in 1965 as part of a government initiative to expand higher education.
Why choose to study at the University of Warwick? The University of Warwick is one of the UK’s top 10 universities, 54th globally (QS World University Rankings 2019), and in the world’s top 100 universities for graduate employability. The university aims to be even more successful in 2030 than it is today, as one of the world’s exceptional universities, by focusing on supporting its talented staff and students and giving them the freedom and best environments to flourish.
Application Deadline: The deadline for overseas applications is 31st July 2023. However, UK applicants are suggested to follow the same application deadline to submit their applications.
- University or Organization: University of Warwick
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All applicants, home country and international, can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages programme at the University of Warwick can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be UK or outside candidates who have accepted the offer at the University of Warwick as full-time students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their admission application on the university portal. Please apply for the scholarship by sending this to [email protected] marked ‘MA TESOL Bursary’ by the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal Statement
- Bachelors degree transcript
- One reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have an undergraduate degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The applicant selected to be awarded the bursary will be given £3,000 or 50% of the current tuition fee of the undertaken programme at the University of Warwick.