Applications are invited for Macedonian government awards available for foreign students. These opportunities are awarded to undertake an undergraduate programme at the University of Information Science and Technology for the academic 2018/2021.
The aim of the Macedonian Government Undergraduate Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students. The bursaries are available to candidates, not older than 22 years old who wish to pursue undergraduate studies.
Nice chance for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The scholarship provides for full tuition fees, visa and residence permit fees, return airfare from the applicant‡s home country, a monthly allowance of 5,000 MKD (approximately 82 EUR) for 9 months per year and various other benefits.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree at the University of Information Science and Technology.
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are awarded to pursue undergraduate studies in one of the following programmes:
- List of Subjects: Faculty of Communication Networks and Security (CNS); Faculty of Computer Science and Engineering (CSE); Faculty of Information Systems, Visualization, Multimedia and Animation (ISVMA); Faculty of Information and Communication Science (ICS), Study Program of Digital Business Informatics (DBI), Faculty of Applied IT, Machine Intelligence and Robotics (AITMIR) and Study Program of E-Government, E-Business and E-Culture.
- Award: The scholarship provides for:
- full tuition fees;
- visa and residence permit fees;
- return airfare from the applicant‡s home country;
- accommodation and food (full board) at the University‡s dorm “Nikola Karev” in Ohrid, the Republic of Macedonia
- a monthly allowance of 5,000 MKD (approximately 82 EUR);
- The award can be taken in Macedonia
The bursaries are available to candidates, not older than 22 years old who wish to pursue undergraduate studies in one of the programmes given above.
Nationality: Foreign students can apply for these Macedonian government scholarships.
List of Countries: People‡s Democratic Republic of Algeria,United States of America, Republic of Angola,Republic of Armenia, United Arab Emirates,Republic of Azerbaijan, Barbados, Republic of Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Federative Republic of Brazil, Republic of Burundi, Kingdom of Cambodia, Republic of Cameroon, Republic of Chad, People‡s Republic of China, Republic of Cyprus, Republic of Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Arab Republic of Egypt, Republic of Estonia, Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia,Republic of Fiji, Republic of Finland, Gabonese Republic,Georgia, Republic of Ghana, Hellenic Republic, Republic of Hungary, Republic of India, Republic of Indonesia, State of Israel, Republic of Iraq, Japan, Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Republic of Kazakhstan,State of Kuwait,Lao People‡s Democratic Republic, Republic of Latvia, Lebanese Republic,Libya, Republic of Lithuania, Malaysia, Republic of Mali,United Mexican States, Republic of Moldova, Mongolia, Kingdom of Morocco, Republic of Namibia, Kingdom of Norway, Sultanate of Oman, Islamic Republic of Pakistan, Palestine, Republic of Philippines, Republic of Poland, Portugal,State of Qatar,Romania, Russian Federation,Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, Republic of Slovenia, Kingdom of Spain, Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka, Republic of Sudan, Kingdom of Sweden, Republic of Tajikistan, United Republic of Tanzania, Kingdom of Thailand,Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Republic of Uganda, Ukraine,Republic of Uzbekistan, Socialist Republic of Vietnam and Republic of Zambiaand Organization of American States
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates are required to submit an application form, in hard copy, or electronically, to the respective Ministry of Education of the applicant‡s home country.
- Entrance Requirement: The bursaries are available to candidates, not older than 22 years old who wish to pursue undergraduate studies
- English Language Requirements: All students whose first language is not English are required to provide evidence that their spoken and written command of the English language is appropriate for the programme they are applying.
Application Deadline: ClosedNice chance for