The University of Strathclyde is inviting applications from international students to apply for its Mackenzie Scholarship within the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering. The studentships are available to pursue a postgraduate taught course of 12 months in September 2017.
The University of Strathclyde is a Scottish public research university located in Glasgow, United Kingdom. Founded in 1796 as the Andersonian Institute, it is Glasgow’s second-oldest university, with the university receiving its royal charter in 1964 as the UK’s first technological university.
Candidates must have already qualified for their degree at the time of application and obtained a First Class Degree or equivalent.
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue Postgraduate taught course of 12 months in September 2017.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded within the Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.
- Award: Scholarships of £3000 value will be awarded
- Number of Awards: Two financial aid positions will be awarded.
- The award can be taken in the UK
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- Applicants of outstanding academic calibre, preferably with at least a second class upper division degree.
- Please note applicants already in receipt of a scholarship will not be eligible.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
How to Apply:
Please complete the Mackenzie application and return to mae-pg-at-strath.ac.uk. The applicants must complete the online application form.
Entrance Requirement: Candidates must have already qualified for their degree at the time of application and obtained a First Class Degree or equivalent.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Deadline: application deadline is May 19, 2017.