Get fund to pursue polytechnic studies in Australia by applying for this Macquarie University Vice-Chancellor’s international awards. The award is a highly competitive program that will be awarded only ten deserving candidates from Singapore.
The grant is providing the financial support to those who want to showcase their abilities or hold a bright future in the following fields such as IT, business analytics & digital business, media and psychology.
It’s a nice offer for Singaporean students to get fund for study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Macquarie University is situated in Sydney as a hub of inspired thinking. Its researches contributed to solving the problems of the real world. Started in 1964, it plays a major role in changing the traditional education system in Australia.
Why at Macquarie University? Being a student of this university will be the most advantageous experience of your life. Here, you can find lots of degree programs and courses in a range of areas. You can make connections with international students and polish your abilities.
Application Deadline: There is no deadline as the program is awarded throughout the year
- University: Macquarie University North Ryde Campus
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $10,000 per year for a maximum of 3 years
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Singaporean
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Singapore
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in Polytechnic
- Eligibility Criteria: To meet the criteria, the applicants must check all the following:
- Have citizenship of Singapore.
- Hold a full offer of admission for one of the programs listed above at Macquarie University (North Ryde Campus) by the application deadline.
- Commence study in Session 1 (February) or Session 2 (July). Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
- Must have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the eligible courses to be considered for a scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All aspirants must fulfil an online course application form. Once, the course application has been processed then you will get a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit an online scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: Participants can be asked to submit the following documents:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for admission in an undergraduate program at Macquarie University, you must have:
- An acknowledged senior secondary school qualification or university entrance examination, such as the New South Wales Higher School Certificate (NSW HSC) or other equivalent Australian or overseas high school qualification
- Foundation course from a recognized university
- A recognized two or 3-year Diploma, Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree
- At least one year of a university degree from a recognized institution
- Language Requirement: The minimum requirement of the university is equivalent to an overall Academic IELTS of 6.5 with a minimum of 6.0 in each band.
Macquarie University will award ten scholarships to support the study of Singaporean students. The grant will be given in the form of fee reduction worth $10,000. The award will be offered to eligible students per year for three years.