Have you considered studying in Australia? Macquarie University is the perfect place if you want a high-quality education. Apply for the Women in Management and Finance Scholarship and fund your postgraduate coursework degree on campus.
The grant is a highly competitive funding program awarded to female students based on their exceptional academic merit and qualification. This scholarship aims to encourage eligible students to explore their full potential and support them in pursuing their quest for knowledge.
Macquarie University Women in Management and Finance International Scholarship, Australia
Nice offer for female students to study at Macquarie University in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Macquarie University was established as a bold experiment in higher education in 1964. MU strives for the extraordinary by challenging convention and embracing different views. It has ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. Macquarie postgraduate studies will give students the tools they need for career success.
Why study at Macquarie University? Students can choose an excellent degree course from over 80 postgraduate coursework and research programs at the university. The course structures allow students to focus on one key area and explore new areas. With flexible study options to suit students’ needs, Macquarie can help them realize their career ambitions.
Application Deadline: Open year round
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: All
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Fee reduction – AUD $15,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants should be a citizen of one of the following countries: the African region, the Latin American region, the ASEAN region, Greater China, the United States, and Canada.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Hold a full offer for one of the courses listed in the ‘applicable course’ single or double degree.
- Master of Applied Finance
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Finance
- Master of Management
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , applicants must be
- A full-time international student commences an applicable postgraduate coursework degree on-campus or online if impacted by COVID-19 border restrictions.
- Be a female applicant.
- Achieve a minimum WAM of 65 or equivalent for Postgraduate coursework applications.
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in their scholarship letter of offer.
- Not have received an award/sponsorship from MU or another organization.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this application , applicants must complete a nomination and hold a valid offer letter to study at Macquarie University. As part of the application form, applicants must:
- Enter their student number as outlined on their Macquarie University Offer Letter.
- Submit an application form and type “Women in Management and Finance” in the Scholarship Name field.
- Supporting Documents: To complete the application, applicants will need to submit the required documents.
- Admission Requirements: International students must meet the minimum academic requirements to be eligible for a master’s program at Macquarie University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must ensure that they meet the English language requirements for their selected course.
This scholarship is valued at AUD $15,000 per year for a Master’s coursework degree (AUD $7,500 will be credited to each session).