If you have an interest in social media engagement activities like commenting, liking, and posting or looking for some financial support, then you must apply for the Social Media International Scholarship. The program is offered by the Macromedia University.
The Award supports overseas students by giving a 10% to 20% reduction in tuition fees for the academic session 2020-2021.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Established in 2006, the Macromedia University is an international university offering study programs related to the digitisation and globalization of society. It provides various English-language Bachelor’s degrees and master’s degrees in media, communication, design, and management.
Why at the Macromedia University of Applied Sciences? The university encourages them to continually pursue excellence and personal development and to ensure their civil participation in an independent, democratic state. Here you can get an opportunity for growth, achievement, and reward to ultimately help you to reach your potential.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Macromedia University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Reduction in tuition fees by 10% to 20%.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in Social Media.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A public profile on Instagram.
- At least 7,500 followers.
- Active in social media and in the Stuttgart area.
- Previous profile: Interest in lifestyle, travel, music, media, education, or similar.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the bachelor’s degree program in Social Media at the Macromedia University. After that, candidates must complete and submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a resume, registration certificate, and brief presentation of the instagram profile.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The Macromedia University of Applied Sciences will provide a 10% to 20% reduction in tuition fees to international students for the social media program.