Applications are invited for Magenta Advisory’s Consulting Internship Program for the year 2018. Magenta Advisory expects you to be within 2 years of graduation in a higher university degree with excellent academic achievements. This is a 3-4 month of consulting experience with flexibility over timing, working on management consulting projects around digital strategy and transformation.
Field of Internship: This digital age requires a new breed of management consultants. Consultants that combine strategic acumen, design thinking, technology foresight and data analytics with modern approaches to transforming businesses.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Magenta Advisory
The internship can be taken in Finland
A fine internship for aspirants
User Review( votes)
- We expect you to be within 2 years of graduation in a higher university degree with excellent academic achievements
- You have analytical skills, great team spirit, and an ambition to thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- You are comfortable in an international environment and willing to travel to client assignments abroad
- You are fluent in Finnish or Swedish and English
Internship Open for International Students: International students are eligible to apply for this internship program.
Is this paid internship? Our Internship offers you:
- 3-4 months of consulting experience with flexibility over timing, working on management consulting projects around digital strategy and transformation
- A chance to learn from the very best in digital business
- Training on core management consulting skills
- The opportunity to work in a young and dynamic team of experts on digital disruption.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: The duration of the internship is 3 to 4 months.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: Please submit a cover letter, your CV, university transcripts and upper secondary school grades to careers-at-magentaadvisory.com.
Internship Application Deadline: Closed