Malaria Consortium in partnership with the Mahidol University is pleased to offer the Entomology funding for international students. This scholarship is available to pursue a two-year Masters’ programme in tropical medicine specialised in medical entomology starting in August 2017.
The aim of this application is to support public health entomologist students to help move South and Southeast Asia forward on the path to malaria elimination.
Best offer for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
Mahidol University, an autonomous research institution, has its origin in the establishment of Siriraj Hospital in 1888. Becoming the University of Medical Science, it has been recognized as the fourth public university in Thailand.
- Course Level: The grant is available for master students.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Entomology.
- Award: Entomology support will cover all tuition, room and board, transportation, health insurance and stationery costs for the entire duration of masters study (for a maximum of two years, by which time the students need to finish their degree.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Thailand
To be eligible for the opportunity , an applicant must:
- Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree and be able to demonstrate an interest in, and commitment to, entomology and the control of vector-borne diseases.
- Mid-career applications will be considered along with fresh graduates
Nationality: Applicants of South Asia (Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Maldives, Nepal, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka) and the Greater Mekong Sub-region (Cambodia, the People’s Republic of China = specifically Yunnan Province and Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam), and nationals from Indonesia and the Philippines can apply for the opportunity .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is email.
- Personal data
- Two recommendations (these can be professional or academic references)
- Certificate of health
- Applicants should also submit a copy of his/her degree transcript (grade report where the completed courses are listed) and a copy of the degree certificate.
- Please send your application forms and aforementioned documents directly to tmbstm-at-mahidol.ac.th
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- English language requirement: students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English
Application Deadline: Closed