University of Queensland is offering Malaysia scholarship for students studying a program within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA). The scholarship guarantees professional experience to assist career development, including an internship, mentoring and industry engagement. Criteria are based on academic excellence and high achieving students are encouraged to apply. The application deadline is 30th April 2014 for semester 2 2014 and 30th November 2014 for semester 1 2015.
Study Subject: Scholarship is offered within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA).
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate coursework at University of Queensland.
Scholarship Provider: University of Queensland
Scholarship can be taken at: Australia
User Review( votes)
Eligibility: Admission requirements are as follows:
– Citizens of Malaysia who normally reside in Malaysia
– Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant program and who are commencing students at UQ (please note that this opportunity is not offered to students currently studying or residing in Australia)
– Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
– Undergraduate opportunities: Students who have completed, or are completing A levels, STPM, GCE, SAM, AusMat, UEC or Ontario Secondary School Diploma (or equivalent senior secondary study in Malaysia), as well as those students currently studying at a recognized higher education institution (and seeking credit transfer into the UQ Bachelor) are encouraged to apply.
– Postgraduate opportunities: High achieving students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution are also encouraged to apply.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Citizens of Malaysia are eligible to apply.
Scholarship Description: The Malaysia Global Leaders Scholarship is an exciting opportunity for Malaysian students to learn from UQ experts within the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law and build professional experience with a guaranteed internship, mentoring and opportunities to engage with industry.
Number of award (s): One Malaysia scholarship is offered.
Duration of award(s): Not Known
What does it cover? The Malaysia Global Leaders Scholarship provides:
-a $5000 tuition fee waiver for any undergraduate/postgraduate program in the Faculty of Business, Economics and Law (excluding the MBA).
-guaranteed professional experience to support career development, including an internship, mentoring and industry engagement.
Selection Criteria: Selection will be done on the basis of academic excellence.
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply:
-Lodge an official UQ application form for international students to the International Office
-Receive a UQ Student ID Number
-When you have received your unconditional offer, complete the Faculty of Business Economics and Law International Scholarship Application Form and submit to the following: scholarships-at-bel.uq.edu.au or sent via mail.
Scholarship Application Deadline: Applications for semester 2 2014 are open until the 30th April 2014. Applications for semester 1 2015 are open until the 30th November 2014.