Applications are being accepted from talented candidates for the Dean’s Award Program. The award is sponsored by Manhattanville College for the academic session 2023/2024.
The funding opportunity is open for international candidates who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the university.
Great offer for international students
User Review( votes)
Established in 1841, Manhattanville College is a private liberal arts college located in Purchase, New York. It offers more than 30 academic programs that will help prepare you for the working world.
Why study at Manhattanville College? Manhattanville College is an excellent choice for students since it encourages them to seek new interests and expands their academic and technical expertise throughout their degree program.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2022
- University or Organization: Manhattanville College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Awards: $10,000 per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants are accepted from all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program in any of their chosen subject at Manhattanville College for the academic year 2023/2024.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, candidates must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to attach their official high school transcript, personal essay, two letters of recommendation (one from councillor and one from a teacher) and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The average GPA of 3.4 is required to take admission at the college.
- Language Requirement: Before applying for the undergraduate degree, you have to meet the language requirements of the college.
The grant will provide $10,000 per year for high-achieving students during undergraduate study.