MARCS Institute is providing the Fund PhD funding for Australian Students at the University of Western Sydney in Australia.
Study Subject(s): Medicine, Neuroscience, Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Linguistics, Psychology, Education, Music, and Communication Arts.
Course Level: PhD
Scholarship Provider: MARCS Institute
The award can be taken at Australia
Worthy offer for applicants
User Review( votes)
- Applicants should hold an excellent Bachelor Honours degree.
- Have equivalent qualifications.
- Research experience (including any publications) in fields such as linguistics, psychology, psycholinguistics, sensory
- neuroscience, cognitive neuroscience, cognitive science, education, computer science or engineering.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply
Candidates can fill the online application form
- Tax free stipend of up to $33,728 per annum for up to 3 years and a funded PhD place for domestic and outstanding international applicants. Outstanding international applicants with a strong track record may be offered a tuition fee waiver.
- Support for conference attendance (domestic and international), fieldwork and additional courses costs as appropriate.
- Access to the extensive range of MARCS specialised equipment, laboratory space and facilities.
- A rich environment of support and academic expertise via supervisory panels, seminars, colloquia, international and industry collaborations.
- Commencement dates are negotiable.
application Deadline: Closed