Marcus J. Debaise is pleased to announce a $1000 annual funding for a college or university scholar seeking some form of financial assistance to cover tuition fees for their higher education.
To help one student defray the high cost of university tuition, the Marcus Joseph Debaise Scholarship has been created. It is simply an attempt to inspire knowledgeable, hard-working, and deserving students to meet their educational goals and continue on the path to success.
Marcus J. Debaise award is a one-time award amount of $1000.
User Review( votes)
Marcus Joseph Debaise is a visionary entrepreneur and one of the best in his industry. He provides a one-time funding program and helps needy students by providing financial support.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2021.
- Provider: Marcus J. Debaise
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors Degree
- Awards: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: US students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: This scholarship is applicable for all freshman, sophomore, or a junior student currently enrolled at an accredited college or university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- High school senior currently accepted at an accredited college or university
- Marcus J. Debaise expects to enrol scholars who possess tenacity, dedication, resilience, strong leadership, and academic excellence
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this award, please write an essay and send your submissions to Marcus J. Debaise via an email at [email protected]
- Full Name
- Email ID
- Mailing Address
- University Name
- If you are a Junior/Freshman/Sophomore
- Current GPA
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay of 700-800 words answering the following question:
- Some Effective Strategies that a Startup Entrepreneur Must Consider
- The essay should be well-written and must demonstrate streaks of innovative leadership
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have high school certificates.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
This scholarship is a one-time award of $1000 available to the successful students.