Are you a Brazilian citizen and interested to pursue a Master’s degree course? Then you can take part in Maria Helena Kopschitz Scholarship.
The full tuition program is open to support the applicants for learning good Irish literature and culture creating a good change in the society by their knowledge.
Excellent chance for building a bright future
User Review( votes)
As a research university in Dublin, The University College Dublin is established in 1854 and ranked as the second highest university in the world. It was previously known as the National University of Ireland.
Why at University College Dublin? As Ireland’s Global University, UCD has a huge amount of international faculty for international candidates. They will get chances for exploring their talent in different ways and use it in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: 30 April 2019
Applicants are requested to see the eligibility criteria-
- For this opportunity, only a permanent resident of Brazil is eligible.
- Participants can apply for a Master’s course program in Irish Literature and Culture.
- You will be judged by the selection committee on the bases of your academic qualification and professional suitability of this opportunity. Also maybe currently enroll or have completed a masters’ course in English.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Students can be a part of the funded education by taking admission in MA degree level at the university for this, they can apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Personal statement of 1-2 pages, a curriculum vitae, academic transcript, and the proof of completing UCD English language requirements should be registered by candidates.
- Admission Requirements: A high honours level Bachelor’s degree level must be completed for admission.
- Language Requirement: Participants are suggested to see the English Language Requirement criteria.
The bursary will cover €17,000 housing cost and €2,000 for travel expense.