Zhejiang University is providing the Marine Scholarship of China for the academic session 2020-21. Students from Non-Chinese nationality are eligible to apply for this application .
The university is offering full and partial awards with an aim to help students in meeting their tuition expenses.
Worthy offer for Chinese students.
User Review( votes)
Zhejiang University maintains a leading position in China in output indicators including publications, patents and etc., and has made abundant important achievements in science, technology, humanities and social sciences.
Applicants for Chinese-instructed programs must provide the photocopy of HSK certificate. Applicants for English-instructed programs must provide the certificate of TOEFL or IELTS test score. (Not required for English native speakers).
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue master as well as a doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in ocean-related specialities.
- Award: Tuition waiver, Free accommodation on campus, Living allowance: RMB 2,000 per month for master’s students, and RMB1700 per month for doctoral students and Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Students from Non-Chinese nationality
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Students from Non-Chinese nationality are eligible to apply for this application .
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- The applicant for a master’s degree studies is required to have a bachelor’s degree be usually under the age of 40.
- The applicant for doctoral degree studies is required to have a master’s degree and be usually under the age of 45.
- English Language Requirements: Photocopies of language (Chinese or English) proficiency certificates. Applicants for Chinese-instructed programs must provide the photocopy of HSK certificate. Applicants for English-instructed programs must provide the certificate of TOEFL or IELTS test score. (Not required for English native speakers).
- How to Apply: Application Form for Chinese government award (to be filled out in Chinese or English)
Log on China Scholarship Council’s Online Application System, fill in and submit an application form, then print out the application form and sign.
- Academic transcripts, which must be original documents or notarized copies. Transcripts in languages other than
- Chinese or English must be accompanied by notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- The applicant’s study or research plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by Professors or Associate Professors
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, download, filled in Chinese or English. The original copy should be kept by the applicant.