Queen’s University Belfast is pleased to announce Mary McNeill award in Irish Studies. this application is available for well–qualified students enrolling in the one–year MA in Irish Studies at the Queen’s University of Belfast in September 2019.
Two scholarships to the value of £3,000 each are available. this application is open only to residents of the USA or Canada, enrolling as overseas students on this MA course, and will take the form of a fee bursary covering part of their student fees.
User Review( votes)
QUB is one of the most International Student-friendly universities in Europe. Their mission is to equip leaders to transform local and global business and society through education and research.
- Applications Deadline: May 3, 2019
- Course Level: These opportunities are available for pursuing a master degree program.
- Study Subject: These financial aid positions will be awarded in the field of Irish Studies.
- Award: The applicants have an opportunity to win £3,000.
- Nationality: US and Canadian applicants are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: There are two scholarships available.
- The award can be taken in the UK
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from US and Canadian.
- Entrance Requirements: The McNeill Fellowship is available only to applicants for the MA in Irish Studies at Queen’s University Belfast who are citizens of the USA or Canada.
How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must download the application form and submit to [email protected] (also attaching your academic transcripts if available).