Monetary Authority of Singapore offers Finance programme. FSP seeks to develop a pipeline of specialist leaders in targeted fields such as quantitative finance, risk management, actuarial science, and applied finance.
It comprised 2 tracks, Company and Individual Track where MAS co-funds with Singapore-based Financial Institutions or outstanding individuals to enable Singaporeans to pursue the best specialist postgraduate education at a world-renowned university.
Nice opportunity for aspirants from Singapore.
User Review( votes)
Study Subject(s): programme is offered for the postgraduate studies in targeted fields such as quantitative finance, risk management, actuarial science and applied finance.
Scholarship Provider: Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS)
The award can be taken at: Singapore
The FSDF Secretariat will undertake a holistic assessment of each application, and more favourable considerations will be given to Singaporean candidates fulfilling or exceeding in the following areas:
- Good honours degree (second upper or cum laude and above).
- An excellent GRE score of at least 275, or GMAT score of at least 650.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
- Possess at least two years of financial sector working experience .
How to Apply: By Email
- For the company track, FIs should submit their application for the FSP at least 2 months before the date of commencement of the postgraduate program.
- For the individual track, the FSP is open for applications from the start of December to the end of March or April every year. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.