Applications are invited for Masdar Institute scholarships available to study masters and doctoral degree program. International students can apply for these Masdar Institute programs.
The university’s aim is to examine the impact of the division between further and higher education on strategies to widen participation in undergraduate education.
Perfect choice for Graduate Students.
User Review( votes)
Masdar Institute of Science and Technology is the world’s first graduate-level university dedicated to providing real-world solutions to issues of sustainability. The Institute’s goal is to become a world-class research-driven graduate-level university, focusing on advanced energy and sustainable technologies.
Why at Masdar Institute of Science and Technology- KU is trying to become a catalyst in the form of Abu Dhabi and UAE’s rapidly growing knowledge economy as a global leader among the education destination of choice and research-intensive universities. At present, the Ku offers the following 12 graduates, 23 masters, and seven doctoral (PhD) degree programs.
Application Deadline: Closed
- These are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- UAE and international students can apply for these Masdar Institute free study.
- For Msc: Applicants must have a relevant undergraduate degree in science, engineering or IT from a recognized and accredited university
- For Doctoral: Applicants must have a relevant undergraduate and Master’s degree in science, engineering or IT from a recognized and accredited university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to complete the online application form and submit the following documents in PDF, MS Word or JPF format. Name and email address of 3 referees (It is preferable that these email addresses are university/professional email addresses and not common Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc., email addresses).
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Copy of undergraduate/graduate transcripts, Statement of Objectives, Research proposal (for PhD applicants), Copy of GRE and TOEFL (or IELTS) scores, Copy of CV (including education, list of publications, awards, professional experience, etc.), JPEG of a passport-sized photo of not more than 100K in size, 3 recommendation letters, Statement of Objectives, Research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must a relevant undergraduate degree in science, engineering or IT from a recognized and accredited university. Students must also have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 (on a scale of 4.0) or equivalent (2nd class upper in the British system) and a minimum GRE Quantitative score of 155 (700 on the old scale)*
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum GRE Quantitative score of 155 (700 on the old scale)*. A minimum TOEFL score of 91 (iBT)) or equivalent paper/computer based scores, or a minimum academic IELTS score of 6.5. The general Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required.
Qualified Master’s and Doctorate degree applicants to Masdar Institute will be provided with full award benefits upon admission. The Masdar Institute benefits include the 100% of all tuition fees, All required textbooks, A laptop, Reimbursement of GRE and TOEFL exam/test fees, Masdar Institute housing, Monthly stipend, Health insurance, Annual return ticket home (if applicable).