Do you want to know the preparing of drugs and additional clinical services? Then, you have an excellent chance to know more about it by joining the Master of Pharmacy program in Australia.
The educational grant is available for those international candidates who have an excellent academic record and a dream of undertaking a master’s degree program at Griffith University.
An outstanding opportunity for exploring the knowledge about Pharmacy
User Review( votes)
Griffith University has five physical campuses spanning three cities, the largest of which are the Gold Coast campus at Southport and the Nathan campus in Brisbane. It is a public research university which was established in 1971.
Why at Griffith University? At this university, the students will have a complete suite of bachelor and master degree program in many disciplines such as criminology and law, education, engineering and information technology, environment, planning, and architecture and others.
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: $30,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: January 30, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for studying a Master of Pharmacy degree program at the university
- Admissible Criteria: Be a commencing and enrolling as a new full-time applicant in a master course in Trimester 1 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no application required for the grant. Griffith University will identify eligible participants at the time of assessment for entry into a master degree program.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents should be submitted at the time of admission-
- A certified copy of academic results
- Scan or copy of university transcripts
- Proof of language ability proof
- Admission Requirements: All interested candidates must hold an undergraduate degree for applying to a master degree program.
- Language Requirement: If the student’s national language is not English, then they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational bursary will support candidates by giving $30,000 in total (six payments of $5,000 over the two-year duration of the program).