Get your postgraduate degree in Australia! Applications are exclusively open for the Master of Professional Engineering International Scholarship at the Monash University.
The studentship aims to support high-potential overseas students who are applying for the Master of Professional Engineering at Monash University.
Helpful option to get study fund in Australia for master degree.
User Review( votes)
As the second oldest university in the State of Victoria, the Monash University is a public research university based in Melbourne, Australia. It is ranked among Australia’s leading universities in Engineering and Technology.
Why at Monash University? Monash is known for its teaching, and exceptional facilities and you will also get the skills and confidence to make a positive change – to your own life, and the lives of those around you.
Application Deadline: March 1.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in professional engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, you must be :
- An International student
- Have an unconditional course offer, or a course offer conditional on meeting English requirements to enrol in the Master of Professional Engineering program at a Monash university in Australia.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants are advised to take admission to the master’s degree coursework at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants have to accomplish the minimum entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Winners will receive the educational bursary of $10,000 for their tuition fee
- The sponsorship will be awarded based on academic merit.