The Quaid-i-Azam University offers programme to pursue Master’s programme in the fields of Anthropology, Archaeology, Defence & Strategic Studies, Gender Studies, History, Pakistan Studies, Psychology and Sociology. These opportunities are available only to the poor and deserving Pakistani National students.
The aim of The grants is to give support to needy and poor Pakistani students,
User Review( votes)
Quaid-i-Azam University is an international seat of higher, advance, intellectual learning that illuminates the human minds and broadens the vision bringing back home all kinds of opportunities and development.
Course Level: TThe studentships are available to pursue Master’s programme.
Study Subject: TThe studentships are awarded in the fields of Anthropology, Archaeology, Defence & Strategic Studies, Gender Studies, History, Pakistan Studies, Psychology and Sociology.
Award: financial aid positions will cover the followings:
- The support will be provided only to the poor and deserving Pakistani National students.
- The authenticity of the information can be verified by cross-checking of the data provided.
- The sponsorship will be offered up to the level of funds available and a number of slots provided by donor agencies.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
The award can be taken in Pakistan
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must possess a Bachelor or equivalent relevant degree at least in the second division (45% marks) from HEC recognised University.
- An applicant must have studied the courses, if any, which are specified in the prospectus (provided along with admission form) as prerequisite for admission to the subject seeking admission in.
- An applicant must qualify entry test, (if required) for the subject seeking admission in. The subjects for which entry test is required are given below under the heading ‘ENTRY TEST.’
- An applicant who has either Bachelor degree or Higher Secondary School Certificate or both from a foreign institution, must obtain equivalence certificate from a competent authority and must get his/her grades converted in marks from a competent authority.
Nationality: Pakistani applicants are eligible for these endowments.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have Bachelor or equivalent relevant degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
- Required documents such as B.A/B.Sc. Result Cards/Domicile etc.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is August 24, 2017.