The RMIT University Vietnam Campus awards master scholarships to the students who have excellent design skill and a creative mind.
These scholarships are available to pursue a master degree. These are awarded in the field of Architecture. The aim of the programs is to encourage the study of Architecture.
User Review( votes)
The Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology is an Australian-based university operating in Vietnam, with two campuses located in Ho Chi Minh City and in Hanoi. The Vietnamese branch is officially known as RMIT University Vietnam and its Australian counterpart is known as RMIT University.
Why at RMIT University- RMIT is a global university of technology, design, and enterprise in which teaching, research, and interaction are central to creating and influencing life-changing experiences for their holders. RMIT has been ranked among the top 500 in the world in every major ranking schema.
Application Deadline: Closed
- These are awarded in the field of Architecture.
- Vietnamese applicants are eligible for these grants.
- An architecture-specific Bachelor degree (or equivalent overseas qualification). You will be selected competitively based on your grades and folio.
- If you have completed an equivalent Bachelor degree from another institution or are an RMIT graduate and do not meet the requirements for guaranteed entry you may be required to attend an interview.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor to complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the CV, Recommendation letter, Personal statement, A copy of your Health Insurance Certificate, Work permit/temporary residence card/category visa B/visa exemption.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a Bachelor degree, with a GPA of 2.5 (out of 4.0) or above you will be granted automatic entry.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should have a good command over the English language.
- Benefit: Awards will cover 25% of Higher Education tuition fees.