The Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey (MIIS) is offering a variety of financial aids toward master’s programs for both US and international students.
The Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey (MIIS), formerly known as the Monterey Institute of International Studies, is an American graduate school within Middlebury College, a private university located in Middlebury, Vermont.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 1, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master’s programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The studentships are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Both US and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have undergraduate degree.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Online application, which includes the following:
- Résumé or curriculum vitae
- Personal scholarship statement
- Undergraduate transcripts
- One letter of recommendation (two preferred)
- Interview in person or via Skype
- GRE or GMAT scores (not required)
- TOEFL or IELTS scores (required only for non-native English speakers, minimum preferred scores vary by program)
- Second language proficiency (requirements vary by program)
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.