The “Institute of Neurosciences of Alicante” is offering five international awards for the 2017-2018 academic year. The studentships are available to pursue master degree programme in Neuroscience.
The “Institute of Neurosciences of Alicante” (IN) was formally founded in February 1990 by the Valencian Regional Government (Generalidad Valenciana), as a University Institute assigned to the University of Alicante. The objectives of that institute were to develop different scientific activities in addition to research, such as a PhD Program, conferences and seminars, and to establish and manage common services and budgets.
User Review( votes)
Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue master degree programme.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the field of Neuroscience. Topics focus on the research agenda of the Instituto de Neurociencias (IN): developmental, molecular, cellular and systems neurobiology.
Award: Scholarships of 4500 € (500 €/month) + Costs of Master registration (aprox. 2000 €) value will be awarded.
Number of Awards: Up to 5 financial aid positions will be awarded.
The award can be taken in Spain
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- The call is open to candidates of all nationalities
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Medicine, Pharmacy, or Psychology of courses 2015-16 or 2016-2017
- Average record above 8,5/10
- Pre-registration to UMH – Master of Neuroscience
- Mobility and previous research experience are very positively valued in this call
Nationality: The studentships are open to students of all nationalities.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have a Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Medicine, Pharmacy, or Psychology of courses 2015-16 or 2016-2017.
English language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Just send us (so_scholar-at-umh.es) before April the 30th 2017:
- Passport (pdf version).
- CV (no longer that one page).
- Academic records (Bachelor’s degree, up-to-date official length in academic years, subjects and marks).
- A letter of motivation (in English, no longer that one page), including up to three, preferred PIs to supervise your Master research work.
Application Deadline: application deadline is April 30, 2017.