The University of Messina (UniME) is delighted to offer up to 4 scholarships for international students academic year 2018/2019. These are available to pursue a two-year master degree program.
For the purposes of the Call, international students are those pupils holding a degree awarded by a foreign University (not Italian) whilst with the term “enrollment” it is considered the registration to the first year of a Master degree course (Laurea Magistrale).
Admirable Scholarships at the University of Messina.
User Review( votes)
The University of Messina is a public university located in Messina, Italy. Founded in 1548, it became the model for hundreds of Jesuit colleges. The university is organized in 11 Faculties.
Why at the University of Messina- The University of Messina offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees in several areas of study.
Applications Deadline: Closed
In order to apply, candidates must hold: –
- A Bachelor degree awarded by a foreign University recognized as being appropriate to enroll for the Master degree course (Laurea Magistrale) Physics: Condensed Matter Physics (for the entry requirements please see Annex 1).
- This is available for international candidates.
- Programs are awarded in Physics: Condensed Matter Physics for the ay 2018/2019.
- One of the following certificate of English language: TOEFL iBT internet based (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 87 -109; ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages – Pitman): B2 IESOL Communicator; IELTS (International English Language Testing System – University of Cambridge): 5.5 – 6.5; ISE (Integrated Skill in English – Trinity College London): B2 ISE II; LCCIEB (London Chamber of Commerce & Industry Examinations Board): Level 5; FCE (First Certificate in English – University of Cambridge). Candidates from Countries, whose official language is English, do not need to hold a certificate in the English language.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, holders must be ready to submit the Curriculum vitae, Photocopy of a valid passport, Language certificate, Bachelor degree/1st cycle degree diploma, Official transcript of records of previous studies.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Benefit: In accordance with the Call, the selected candidates will benefit from € 2,500 grant.