If you’re interested in a Master’s degree and looking a solution to finance your study then 50 masters programme are available at the University of Twente.
Established in 1961, The University of Twente is a public research university located in the Netherlands. The university also provides a continuous teaching path like Bachelor, Master, and Postgraduate in each of these areas.
Why study at the University of Twente? The university provides high-quality, project-based education in an international environment and a personal and informal atmosphere. The university provides students with the opportunity to contribute to their own training, development and learning experiences.
- University or Organization: The University of Twente
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s program
- Award: € 3,000 – € 25,000
- Number of Awards: Up to fifty
- Nationality: Both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Application Deadline: 1 May 2021
- Language: English
- Access Mode: Online
- Eligible Countries: The grant is available to both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the following subjects such as Applied Mathematics, Applied Physics, Biomedical Engineering, Business Administration, Business Information Technology, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering and Management, Communication Studies, Computer Science, Construction Management and Engineering, Educational Science and Technology, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, Environmental and Energy Management, European Studies, Health Sciences, Human Media Interaction, Industrial Design Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Management, Internet Science & Technology, Mechanical Engineering, Nanotechnology, Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society, Psychology, Public Administration, Sustainable Energy Technology, Systems and Control.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for those students who have an average grade of 7 (average of 10) at the end of the third quart of the first At the end of the third quarter of the first year, at least 50% of European credit
How to Apply
- How to apply: If you are interested to apply for the master’s scholarship, you need to take admission in the University. After taking admission, the applicants need to submit an online application through the given link: https://www.utwente.nl/en/education/scholarship-finder/university-of-twente-scholarship/preapl/
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must have submit the supporting documents like Passport, secondary school diploma in original language and translated in English or Dutch, secondary school transcript of records, additional degree certificate, additional transcript of records, English language test: IELTS, TOEFL Cambridge, Dutch language test, CV, motivational letter, portfolio are required for this application .
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the opportunity , students have ensured that they complete the entry requirements diploma equivalent and language requirements. Specific admission requirements apply for some undergraduate and graduate programs.
- Language Requirement: The general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills are required for the opportunity .
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide € 3,000 – € 25,000 for one year approximately 50 scholarships.