BI Norwegian Business School is inviting applications for the Masters of Science international awards. Norwegian and International applicants are eligible to apply.
BI Norwegian Business School aims for a national and international mix in the student body. Hence, priority may be given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master’s programmes.
Nice offer for international students to get partial or full tuition for up to two years master study.
User Review( vote)
BI Norwegian Business School is an internationally recognised not-for-profit private institution, located in Norway. Established in 1943, BI has one of Europe’s largest and most productive academic environments.
Applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester. Only candidates admitted to a Master of Science programme commencing Autumn 2021 will be considered for this application .
- Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a master degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are available for pursuing a master of Science programs at BI Norwegian Business School.
- Award: The MSc international awards range from partial to full-tuition for the first year of studies. You might also receive the opportunity to renew for a second year. Some living expenses may be covered by a one-time stipend. The amount is set after a thorough individual assessment of each candidate. All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship.
- Number of Awards: A maximum of 25 opportunities are available for the academic year commencing Autumn 2021.
- Nationality: Norwegian and International applicants
- The award can be taken in Norway
- Eligible Countries: Norwegian and International applicants are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Candidates demonstrating strong academic performance and demonstrated financial need who apply for, and are accepted in, a Master of Science degree. BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships among MSc programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master’s programmes.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor’s degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first master’s degree.
- How to Apply: Write a application letter, maximum one page, outlining why you are deserving of this application . Documentation of the financial need for covering living costs must be stated in the financial declaration. Must include proof of financial need.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- The value of the MSc International Scholarship varies.
- Some scholarships cover partial or full tuition for the first year only while others can cover partial or full tuition for up to two years if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
- Some MSc international awards may also include a one-time stipend to assist with living expenses in the first semester.
- The stipend amount is determined after an individual assessment of each candidate.