Studying abroad is always an adventure filled with financial challenges. If you want to remove your financial barriers, apply for the Master’s Accounting and Finance Scholarships at Alliance Manchester Business School.
The programme aims to encourage students who want to take admission in the masters degree programme at school in the UK.
Founded in 1965 as one of the UK’s first two business schools, they’re proud to be part of Manchester’s famous University and the largest campus-based school for business and management in the UK. It provides bachelor’s and master’s programmes.
Why study at Alliance Manchester Business School? Manchester is one of the most vibrant and exciting destinations in the world – a place to study, learn and enjoy yourself. Here, you can take advantage of the University’s excellent sporting facilities to keep fit and healthy, and give yourself a break from study.
Application Deadline: 31 August 2021
- University or Organization: Alliance Manchester Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: Five
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc Accounting, MSc Accounting and Finance, MSc Finance, MSc Quantitative Finance.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Are able to demonstrate excellent academic performance
- Have previously studied at a University with a strong academic reputation and ranking
- Have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Master’s programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Master’s class.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants who hold an offer will automatically be considered for a scholarship. There is no application process
- Supporting Documents: Attach the academic transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are on track to obtain, or who have graduated with a 2:1 or 1st UK undergraduate degree or overseas equivalent
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you need to take an English language test to prove your level of ability. They prefer you to take the IELTS test where possible. They don’t accept English test scores that are more than two years old at the start of the course
Alliance Manchester Business School will provide five scholarships across the four Accounting and Finance courses with a value of £10,000 towards the cost of the tuition fee.