Don’t cut any corners in your studies. Join the Masters Compare Scholarship opportunity and complete your studies in a proper way. This program is organized by the Masters Compare in the United Kingdom.
This is a well-paid offer to get a master degree in the UK.
User Review( vote)
Masters Compare, the master’s comparison directory is a company in the UK which supports the education of International applicants.
Why at this program? Through this program, the participants have a chance to choose their university for a master’s program and grab the benefit from the award to build a bright future.
Application Deadline: August 28, 2020
- University or Organization: The Masters Compare
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: The UK, EU, and International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Interested applicants from the UK, EU, and overseas are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a postgraduate degree program at any UK University or Institution.
- Admissible Criteria: The participants must register to receive the Masters Compare email newsletter and have received an unconditional offer of a place on a part-time or full-time postgraduate program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You need to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at any UK university. After that, you can register yourself for the grant, through the simple online application link.
- Supplementary Information: The applicants need to provide comment for up to three articles on your experience of looking for and studying a Masters course, including your photograph, for internal and external promotion, including but not limited to websites, social media, advertising, and events.
Enthusiastic aspirants have a chance to win £5,000 for their first-year master’s course at any UK university.