The University of Leeds is pleased to offer the Masters in Economics international awards for the academic year 2020/2021.
Worthy opportunity for international candidates
User Review( vote)
The University of Leeds is ranked globally between 10th and 14th and situated as a public research university in the UK. The university granted its university status in 1903 by King Edward VII.
Why study at the University of Leeds? At this university, the candidates have many workshops, events, and cultural programs for developing their personality and communication skills. It also offers a huge range of degree level courses.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: The University of Leeds
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: Full-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from the Africa region, Americas region, and South/South East Asia region are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for undertaking MSc Economics or MSc Economics and Finance degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant should hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant master’s course and show the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of the program.
- How to Apply: Interested participants need to be enrolled in a master’s degree program at the university. Selected students must accept their award within two weeks of receiving the award offer.
- Supporting Documents: The students are requested to submit their curriculum vitae, copies of the academic transcripts or certificates, language ability proof, and proof of their external works.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must complete their undergraduate degree program before applying to a master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: If the candidate’s country language is not English, so they have to demonstrate the English language ability by taking the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The educational award will cover the full fee of the course for all successful participants.