The University of Gothenburg is now accepting applications for Study Scholarships to study in Sweden. These are funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education and cover the tuition fee for a master’s program.
The Swedish Council for Higher Education is a government agency whose responsibilities span across the education sector. One of our main focus areas is higher education.
Worthy opportunity to study in Sweden.
User Review( votes)
The University of Gothenburg meets societal challenges with diverse knowledge. 37 000 students and 6 000 employees make the university a large and inspiring place to work and study, with a continuous flow of new knowledge and ideas.
Why at the University of Gothenburg? The University Board is the university’s highest decision-making body and the principal is the chief executive. This is organized and run by eight faculties, including 38 institutions, as well as around 30 university-based center-based centers.
University or Organization: University of Gothenburg
Course Level: Masters program
Award: Tuition fee
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: EU/EEA Students
The program can be taken in Sweden
Application Deadline: Check back next year
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- To be eligible for the scholarship selection process, you must meet the entry requirements and be admitted in the first selection to a two-year Master’s Programme at the University of Gothenburg in the first admission round.
- Scholarships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Scholarships are offered to applicants demonstrating a high level of academic performance. The selection process consists of an assessment made by academic and administrative staff at the University of Gothenburg. Priority is given to those who apply to the University of Gothenburg as their first choice.
- Applicants from EU/EEA are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Attach a scanned copy of the application form along with the other required documents listed above, to an email and send the email to internationalstudent-at-gu.se with the subject line Scholarship Application 2019. All required documents have to be included when you submit your application. A late or incomplete scholarship application will not be processed.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit Copy of valid passport, CV, Letter of motivation.
- Admission Requirements: To meet the general entrance requirements for program studies at the Master’s level, the student must have graduated from an accredited university with a degree equivalent to at least a Swedish Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS).
- Language Requirement: In order to be eligible for university studies in Sweden, applicants must demonstrate that they meet the English requirement for the course or program they wish to apply for.
The University of Gothenburg Study Scholarship, which is funded by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, and covers the complete tuition fee for a study program at the University of Gothenburg.