The new Scholarships for Master’s Degree in Energy and Environmental Management and Economics – MEDEA is available at Eni Corporate University in Italy. Italian and Non-Italian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The MEDEA Master Degree is aimed at Italian and international graduates in technical, scientific and economic disciplines, as well as people already working in the energy and environment sector who want to study these subjects more deeply.
User Review( votes)
Eni Corporate University is dedicated to the development of technical and managerial knowledge and development and promotion of Eni’s corporate identity and employer brand.
- Application Deadline: The deadline for application is March 31, 2018, for foreign citizens and April 30, 2018, for Italian citizens.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in Energy and Environmental Management and Economics – MEDEA. Administration in Energy Industry articulated on two study programs: Managing Technical Assets and Global Energy.
- Scholarship Award: Admission to the Master implies the exemption from payment of the enrolment fees which are equal to € 25,000. Moreover, in order to favour the dissemination of energy culture in specific countries of interest to the energy sector, a number of scholarships will be given to deserving students who are in possession of citizenship of the following countries: Algeria, Angola, Cyprus, Congo, Egypt, Ghana, Indonesia, Italy, Kazakhstan, Libya, Mexico, Nigeria, Norway, Tunisia, and Turkmenistan. In addition to the exemption from payment of the enrolment fees, the scholarship entails financial contribution for accommodation and living expenses, free training materials. In the allocation of grants, a selection committee will evaluate academic records, other certificates, and degrees as well as the applicant’s professional experience. Academic or professional experiences in the oil and gas sector will be adequately appreciated. The course can be attended also by people autonomously chosen by the Eni companies abroad.
- Nationality: Italian and Non-Italian students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Italian and Non-Italian students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
For Italian candidates, admission to the Master programme requires: –
- University Degree in Italy in Departments of Economics or Engineering, with a final vote not less than 105/110 (or 95/100) or an equivalent academic qualification from abroad;
- To be younger than 28 years as of 31/12/2018;
- Full proficiency in the English language. Italian candidates who will graduate by July 31, 2018, can apply.
For non-Italian candidates, admission to the Master programme normally requires: –
- A good first Degree (upper 2nd level and above) or its equivalent from a recognized University in the area of economics, finance, business administration, management, engineering, mathematics, physics, chemicals, geology, statistics;
- To be younger than 32 years as of 31/12/2018;
- Full proficiency in the English language.
English Language Requirements: Full proficiency in the English language is required.
How to Apply: Applications shall be made online at the following link: