Universita Della Svizzera Italiana has decided to award a total of 60 one-off scholarships to master’s degree students to support their studies in Switzerland. The scholarships are being awarded for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively only offered for a master’s degree studies at the Universita Della Svizzera Italiana. All international, Italian and Swiss national students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The scholarship award consists of a tuition fee discount worth CHF 4’000.
Amazing opportunity to get financial assistance in Switzerland.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1995, Universita Della Svizzera Italiana often referred to as the University of Lugano in English-speaking contexts, is a public Swiss university. Università Della Svizzera Italiana is ranked 625th in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Universita Della Svizzera Italiana? The university aspires to become the natural choice for those yearning to grow intellectually humanly, and responsibly. USI has also made some specific commitments: to gender equality in the organization of public events and to sustainable development.
Application Deadline: Applications can be submitted until 31st July 2022
- University or Organization: Universita della Svizzera italiana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: CHF 4’000
- Number of Awards: 60
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Switzerland.
- Eligible Countries: All international students from Italy or any other country and Swiss national students are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters’s degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been admitted to the first year of a USI Master’s programme beginning in September 2022.
- The applicants must obtain the Bachelor’s degree (pass all the exams and defend the thesis) by July 31st, 2022 with a cumulative grade point average of at least 80/100.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are first required to have completed and submitted their admission application. All eligible candidates will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of past diplomas (Bachelor, licentiate, four-year degree, maturity);
- Official transcript of results of university examinations;
- Certified translation of any diplomas written in a language other than Italian, German, French, English, or Spanish;
- Curriculum vitae (Resume)
- Personal letter of motivation
- Official certification of proficiency in English;
- Copy of an identity card or passport;
- Copy of residence permit for foreign nationals already domiciled in Switzerland.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must obtain a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
- TOEFL IBT – 65
- TOEFL PBT – 513
- TOEFL CBT – 183
- TOEIC – 785
- Cambridge English – B2
The applicants selected by the Universita Della Svizzera Italiana will be provided scholarship awards in the form of tuition fee discounts worth CHF 4’000 on the tuition fee of the master’s programme undertaken by them.