Erasmus University is inviting applications for Holland Scholarships in the Netherland. These scholarships are open to students applying for the Master in Commercial Law (both specialisations) or the Master in International and European Public Law at Erasmus School of Law.
The Holland Scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science and Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
Golden opportunity for candidates
User Review( votes)
The scholarship is meant for international students outside the European Economic Area (EEA). They want to do their Master’s in Holland. The EEA consists of the EU countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein, and Norway.
To study at Erasmus School of Law, all students must listen, read, speak and write fluently in English from the start of their studies at ESL.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 14 April 2022.
- University or Organization: Erasmus University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate Degree
- Award: € 5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EEA students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Scholarships are awarded to study Commercial Law (both specialisations) or International and European Public Law at Erasmus School of Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Student’s nationality is non-EEA;
- Students are applying for the Master in Commercial Law (both specialisations) or the Master in International and European Public Law at Erasmus School of Law;
- Students have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands;
- Students have to pay the institute tuition fee because they do not meet the nationality requirement;
- Students must have achieved excellent study results in their prior education. It means an average final result of at least grade 8.0 (or the equivalent) during their prior education. For these purposes, prior education means the previous bachelor’s in Law.
- You meet the specific requirements of the LL.M. programs of Erasmus School of Law.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- English Language Requirement: To study at Erasmus School of Law, all students must listen, read, speak and write fluently in English from the start of their studies at ESL. When being admitted to our LL.M. programs, we expect all students to actively apply English when participating in lectures, workgroups, and group assignments.
- University requires a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 or TOEFL score of 94 (Internet-based)
- EMLE students, please check the EMLE website.
- Students with a first or second degree with the English language as a medium of instruction (please submit proof) do not have to submit a TOEFL or IELTS test report.
- Supporting Documents: Copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates for the qualification.
- (provisional) Admission letter;
- Motivation letter (including intended career path);
- Proof of excellence during Bachelor of Law (Certified copy of Bachelor Degree including grade list);
- In case you have not completed your Bachelor yet the average grade of the current year until the date of application applies;
- Description of financial position including a bank statement (that shows an amount sufficient for the living costs during your studies of 12 x € 900,-) and an indication of the maximum amount that can be contributed by the prospective student and/or external sponsors.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum IELTS score of 7.0 or a TOEFL score of 94 (Internet-based)
- Language Requirement: Students with a first or second degree with English as a medium of instruction (please submit proof) do not have to submit a TOEFL or IELTS test report.
The scholarship will cover € 5,000 and € 15.000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies.