The Marche Polytechnic University (UNIVPM) is offering 7 scholarships of 7.200 (seven thousand two hundred) Euros each (gross). The scholarships are open to foreign students enrolling in the Master’s Degree in “International Economics and Commerce (IEC)” – academic year 2018/2019.
Marche Polytechnic University is a public university in Ancona, Italy. It offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in Agriculture, Engineering, Economics, Medicine and Biology.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: June 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in “International Economics and Commerce (IEC)”.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship is awarded for one academic year (with possibility of extension to the second year depending on availability of funds) and amounts to the overall sum of € 7.200,00 gross of all charges for the beneficiary’s account.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: There are seven scholarships available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: In order to be eligible, candidates must:
Be foreign citizens;
Have applied for admission to the first year of the Master’s Degree Course in International Economics and Commerce for academic year 2018/2019 by 15th June 2018, according to the online procedure and have been admitted to the course by the Admission Committee
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Students who have applied for admission to the Master’s Degree Course within 15th June 2018 will have to sign and submit the FLOR scholarship application form by 15th June 2018 at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) CET. The application form is attached to the present notice of call. Applications must be submitted within 15th June 2018 at 12:00 a.m. (midnight) CET, exclusively through the online procedure.