Makerere University is providing the Master’s Scholarships in Public Health in Uganda. To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must receive an acceptance offer into the MPH program at Makerere University School of Public Health.
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are offered for individuals who aim to pursue and complete research training in trauma, injuries, and disability through the Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH-Fulltime) program offered at Makerere University School of Public Health.
- Course Level: The scholarship is available for pursuing master degree.
- Scholarship Provider: Makerere University
- Scholarship can be taken at Uganda
Applicants eligible for the scholarships must receive an acceptance offer into the MPH program for academic enrollment in August 2013 (Academic year 2013/2014).
User Review( votes)
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Students of Uganda can apply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit a personal statement summarizing past relevant education and experience; interest in trauma, injuries, and disability; and future aims in the field of trauma, injuries, and disability.
- This statement should not exceed two A4 pages (12 point font). Interested applicants must separately apply for admission to the MPH fulltime program of Makerere University School of Public Health. Hard copies of applications/proposals should be submitted to The Dean’s office, level 2, MakSPH Building, New Mulago Hospital Complex, alternatively electronic applications should be sent to [email protected]
Application Deadline: Closed