With the motive of funding students’ education in the UK, the University of Birmingham is providing the Mathematics International Excellence Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
These scholarships are available for international first-year math students who want to be recognized and rewarded for their good grades before coming to the University of Birmingham.
A beneficial offer for students to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Birmingham is a public research university that was founded in 1898. It is ranked 87th in the QS Global World Rankings 2021 and wants to be known as one of the best universities in the world. Their research is the best in the world in terms of originality, importance, and rigor.
Why study at the University of Birmingham? Birmingham is the best choice because it has a great learning environment and the resources you’ll need to reach your long-term goals. The programmes at Birmingham are meant to show what kind of education is needed in today’s world, both on paper and in real life.
Application Deadline: Open all year
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £2000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Mathematics such as BSc (Hons) Mathematics G100
- MSci (Hons) Mathematics G103
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics with a Year in Industry G102
- BSc Mathematics with an International Year G104
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics with a Year Abroad in Continental Europe G141
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics with Business Management G1N2
- MSci (Hons) Mathematics with Business Management G1NF
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science GG14
- BSc (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science with Industrial Year GGD4
- MSci (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science GI11
- MSci (Hons) Mathematics and Computer Science with Industrial Year GG41
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be classified as overseas for fees on your acceptance to the university.
- Be accepted to one of the courses for year 1 entry in 2022 after placing it as a firm choice in UCAS
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no unique application process – the awards will be made automatically to all eligible students admitted to the University of Birmingham. No application is required.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the academic transcripts of all previous schools they attended and a copy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have obtained the following results or equivalent in other qualification systems:
- A-Levels A*A*A*
- IB: 7, 7, 7 from Higher Levels
- HKDSE: 5*, 5*, 5*
- Indian Standard XII ISC, CBSE, Maharashtra 90% overall
- Indian Standard XII West Bengal: 85% overall
- Indian Standard XII Other State board: 95% overall
- Malaysian STPM: Grades equivalent to A level grades above
- Language Requirement: In order to undertake a programme of study here at the university, you will need to demonstrate that you have a suitable level of English proficiency.
The Mathematics International Excellence Scholarship consists of a £2000 tuition fee discount during the first year of your undergraduate degree for all students.