Each year, Maulana Azad Education Foundation awards a national scholarship scheme for girl students belonging to Minorities (i.e. Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Sikhs, Parsis). This is given to students passing Xth exam and taking admission in XIth in the year when the result of the Xth exam is declared.
The objective of the scholarship is to recognize, promote and assist meritorious Girl students belonging to National Minorities who cannot continue their education without financial support.
Excellent Scheme for Minorities Girls Students.
User Review( vote)
The Foundation is a voluntary, non-political, non-profit making social service organization, established to promote education amongst educationally backward sections of the Society. It is fully funded by the Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt. of India.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Only Girl Students belonging to National Minorities,(i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, Parsis) can apply.
- Should have secured not less than 55% marks (in aggregate) in the secondary school certificate examination (Class Xth) conducted by any recognized Centre/State Board of Secondary Education. The List of 33 recognized Boards/Councils is given in Annexure-III.
- This is given to students passing Xth exam and taking admission in XIth in the year when the result of the Xth exam is declared.
- This is awarded to study any subject offered by School/College.
- Should have Confirmed admission in class-XI. Admission Slip issued by the college/ school where the student is presently studying and verification of the principal (Annexure-I), in the prescribed proforma must be sent with the application.
- The University/College/ Institute offering admission should be recognized by the Government at the Central or State level or any other competent authority.
- It is a one-time grant, and no claim as permanent beneficiary will be entertained. A student once selected for the grant can not avail the same again.
- A student getting a from any other source would not be eligible for this program.
- Indian students can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. It has been observed that many students commit a mistake in the following application form, which causes difficulty for both the applicant as well as the office of the foundation.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the full name should be written in English, Phone No. /mobile No. of parents/Guardian, complete address like House No., Street No., Block, District, State, and Pin No must be mentioned, Email address, copy of the bank passbook/Aadhaar card.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should have secured not less than 55% marks (in aggregate) in the secondary school certificate examination (Class Xth) conducted by any recognized Centre/State Board of Secondary Education.
Benefit: Award will be admissible for expenditure on payment of School/College Fee, purchase of syllabus books, purchase of stationery/equipment required for the course and payment of Boarding/Lodging charges.
Application Deadline: Closed