The National University of Ireland Galway is pleased to offer the Max Arthur Macauliffe Special Merit funding for Indian students commencing their studies in September 2020.
Up to three awards are open to all eligible students who want to pursue a full-time postgraduate taught programmes at the university for the academic year 2020/21. These opportunities are aimed to improve academic progress in all areas of the NUI Galway curriculum.
Nice offer for Indian students to study at NUI.
User Review( votes)
NUI Galway is Ireland’s premier university offering the best academic opportunities and job prospects for today’s competitive workplace. The university’s goal is to examine the impact of the division between further and higher education on strategies to widen participation in undergraduate education.
Why at the National University of Ireland? At NUI Galway, students will receive high-quality learning activities and experience. The university outstanding funding facilities for your education and career development essentials.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University: National University of Ireland Galway
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Full fee waiver
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Indian Students can apply for this application
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for a master course in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- You must have received your offer and have accepted your place via payment of an acceptance deposit in order to be eligible to apply for a Special Merit Scholarship
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: In order to You apply for admission to one of your postgraduate taught programmes online through an application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will need to submit the following documents:
– Personal Statement
-Official qualifications and exam results (transcripts) to date
-English language competency
-References: unless specifically stated otherwise all students must supply the names and contact details of two referees. One must be an academic reference (in the case of applicants currently undertaking studies) OR an employer (in the case of applicants currently in employment).
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be accepted onto a taught masters programme in order to apply for a Scholarship.
- Language Requirement: All applicants, whose first language is not English, or who have not been educated through the medium of English language during their two most recent years of study, must present one of the following qualifications in the English language: For Arts/Business/Law/Medicine IELTS: 6.5*, TOEFL (IBT) 92 and for Science/Engineering IELTS: 6.0*, TOEFL (IBT) 80.