The University of Melbourne is pleased to announce the May and Romeo Schiavon Journalism Fund – Schiavon funding for motivated and talented candidates in Australia.
The grant is available for Australian and international students who wish to study the bachelor’s or master’s degree programmes at the university.
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning, and teaching and engagement. It offers various undergraduate, masters and research degree programme.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? By joining this university, students will get a world-class education and career opportunities in a safe, welcoming environment. Here, candidates can come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: September 20, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s & Master
- Award: Up to $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Journalism programs in Language, literature and cultural studies; Performing and visual arts, theatre, film, and television
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , you need to be enrolled or enrolling in the 150-point or 200-point Master of Journalism programs at the University of Melbourne
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for the grant. Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for admission in a master degree at the University of Melbourne. After that, they can complete the online application form for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: As part of your application applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts, a statement of up to 100 words and proof of English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicant must have a previous year degree before applying for the grant.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
The University of Melbourne will provide up to $20,000 to the winning candidates for master of Journalism programs.