The University of Strathclyde understands the value of education in this fast-changing world. That’s why it is offering MBA (Flexible) Visionary Scholarships opportunities for high achieving students.
A valuable opportunity for international students who want to study in the UK
User Review( vote)
The University of Strathclyde was founded its university status in 1964 by Royal Charter. It is a public research university which also known as Scotland’s third-largest university by a number of students.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? At this university, the students have a variety of bachelor, master, or PhD level courses. It has the award-winning teachers and also has exceptional teaching facilities for guiding students in a proper way.
- University or Organization: The University of Strathclyde
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: £5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One grant is available
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 29, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Participants of any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing a postgraduate degree program in the field of Business at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be a distance participant of a master’s degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being eligible to this program, the participants have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After completing the admission successfully, they can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The aspirants need to submit a 1000 word statement that should state which grant they wish to be considered for and should clearly articulate how they meet the award criteria.
Information Regarding Admission
- Admission Requirements: An eligible participant must hold an undergraduate degree for applying to a master’s degree program.
- Language Requirement: Students are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability. But only if their national language is not English.
Benefits: The free education award will provide an amount of £5000 towards the reduction of tuition fees.