Newcastle University Business School is pleased to announce a wonderful scholarship named as MBA Future of Work Scholarship in the UK.
The bursary is available for high achieving applicants from all around the world who want to pursue a master’s degree programme at Newcastle University Business School.
Newcastle University Business School attracts world-leading researchers from across the world and these are individuals who are ready for change and eager for the challenge.
Why at the Newcastle University Business School? While studying at this school, students will get many great opportunities for employability at anywhere in the World. Here they can get the chance to achieve their aspirations and to become leaders in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University: Newcastle University Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: £24,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA programme in Business Administration
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Completed the scholarship application form, including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2020 entry
- Have substantive managerial experience (minimum three years before starting the MBA)
- Preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honours degree (however, applicants who do not meet this requirement but can demonstrate relevant work experience above the minimum plus significant career progression may also be considered)
- Perform well at interview across all competency areas
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be awarded this application, then you should hold an offer of a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA program of 2020 entry. After taking part in the MBA program, you can apply for this application by completing an online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Application must include an essay of no more than 1,500 words.
- Admission Requirements: To become a student of MBA program at this university, all candidates must hold a UK 2:1 honours degree or international equivalent. Candidates with relevant work experience and can demonstrate significant career progression may be considered. Get detailed information here.
- Language Requirement: Ideal candidates must possess English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0.
Benefits: The Newcastle University Business School will provide £24,000 towards the cost of tuition fees for the MBA study.