Advance your management skills by applying the MBA Global Leader’s Scholarship. This funding program is offered by Deakin University for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award is available for International participants who have a dream of undertaking an MBA degree program at DU in Australia.
Nice offer for international students to get fund in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1974, Deakin University is a public research university and also recognized as one of Australia’s fastest-growing research universities. It has over 106 undergraduate courses, 171 post-graduate courses and 43 research degrees.
Why study at Deakin University? At this university, applicants will get excellent opportunities to develop academic knowledge and skills. It has the best faculty for leading the candidates to the way toward their bright future.
Application Deadline: Open
- University: Deakin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: 20% fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree in Master of Business Administration or Master of Business Administration (Healthcare Management).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a prospective international student
- Meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- Not have accepted any other Deakin scholarship or bursary
- Have achieved a WAM of 65 or higher in previous studies
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take admission in a MBA degree program at DU. Students who meet the eligibility criteria will be automatically assessed for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are required to attach the academic transcripts, CV and two references with the application.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for admission to the MBA program, a student must have:
- Bachelor degree in any discipline and three years’ management/professional work experience or
- Masters degree in any discipline and three years’ management/professional work experience or
- A graduate certificate in a related discipline and five years’ management/professional work experience or
- Deakin Business and Law Postgraduate Qualifying Program (PQP) and three years’ management/professional work experience
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The bursary program will provide 20% off on the tuition fees for the successful candidates.