The Rollins College is inviting applications for MBA International Student Scholarships. Early Advantage MBA applicants who are citizens of countries outside the United States may apply for these scholarships.
Rollins College is a private, coeducational liberal arts college, founded in 1885 and located in Winter Park, Florida along the shores of Lake Virginia.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: July 1, 2018 for Fall 2018 and November 1, 2018 for Spring 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time MBA programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of business administration.
- Scholarship Award: A partial or full-tuition scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students.
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered for the scholarship, applicants must be a citizen of a country outside the United States and meet all admissions criteria to be accepted into the MBA program.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
To apply for the scholarship, submit an essay discussing your interest in pursuing an MBA in the United States, and your career aspirations post-MBA.