University of Queensland Business School is offering MBA scholarships for domestic and international students in January 2015.
The grants include a 25% tuition-fee waiver to outstanding students commencing the full-time (12 months) MBA program as defined by the UQ Business School. International students may also be eligible for an additional reimbursement of up to AUD$3,000 to cover travel expenses.
A valuable study program for Australian and international students
User Review( votes)
The UQ Business School is offering a number of 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships to outstanding domestic and international students commencing the full-time (12 months) MBA program in January of each year. The grant is available to students who undertake their MBA studies equivalent to full-time study as defined by the UQ Business School.
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are awarded for studying an MBA course at UQ Business School.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a masters degree at UQ Business School.
- Scholarship Provider: The UQ Business School
- The award can be taken at Australia
The grant is available to domestic and international students who undertake their MBA studies equivalent to full-time study as defined by the UQ Business School. Applicant must:
- commence study in January including the MBA orientation event; and
- fulfil all requirements associated with their student visas; and
- diligently and to the best of their ability to apply themselves to the successful completion of the full-time (12 months) MBA program; and
- conform to the University of Queensland rules, regulations, policies, and procedures (including disciplinary provisions); and
- not defer or otherwise interrupt studies; and
- notify the Academic Dean and Head of School in writing if: they are absent for any reason (other than recreation leave) for a period of 14 days or more from the place of study, except with prior approval from the Head of School.
Number of award(s): Not Known
Duration of award(s): The grant is awarded for the duration of the full-time MBA studies.
What does it cover? The sponsorship will entitle the successful applicants to receive a 25% discount on their course tuition fees for the minimum number of units required to complete the full-time (24 months) MBA program unless otherwise stated.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the opportunity :
- have already submitted an application for entry into the full-time (12 months) MBA program and be eligible to receive an ‘unconditional’ offer for admission.
- Applications for admission to the full-time (12 months) MBA program should be submitted separately to your application. That is, you must have met the standard entry criteria for acceptance into the full-time (12 months) MBA program (including GMAT, English Language proficiency, and work experience); and
- provide a personal statement of no more than 1000 words (use 1.5 spacing and 12 point font) in support of your application
- not have been awarded any other MBA scholarship as defined by the UQ Business School
- supply two written references
- applications are to be received in the year prior to commencement of the full-time (12 months) MBA program with a covering letter addressed to the MBA Director and submitted via post.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is 31st October for semester 1 and 30th November for semester 2