The University of Queensland Business School is offering up to 13 MBA scholarships for domestic and international students in January 2022.
The scholarships include a 25% tuition fee waiver to outstanding students commencing the full-time (12 months) MBA program as defined by the UQ Business School.
A valuable study program for Australian and international students
User Review( votes)
The UQ Business School is offering a number of 25% tuition-fee waiver scholarships to outstanding domestic and international students commencing the full-time (12 months) MBA program in January of each year. The scholarship is available to students who undertake their MBA studies equivalent to full-time study as defined by the UQ Business School.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: 25% discount on their course tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 13
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: International and Australian candidates are worthy
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MBA degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible, you have to enrol their MBA studies equivalent to full-time study as defined by the UQ Business School.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must meet each of the following conditions in order to apply for the scholarship:
- Supporting Documents: You will need to provide a complete academic transcript and/or testamurs as well as a copy of your passport (international students) or national ID card with your application as well as a personal statement of no more than 1000 words (use 1.5 spacing and 12 point font) in support of your application supply two written references
- Language Requirement: All interested applicants are advised to satisfy the English language requirement of the university.
- Semester one – International student, 31 October of the previous year
- Semester one – Domestic students, 30 November of the previous year
The scholarship will entitle the successful applicants to receive a 25% discount on their course tuition fees for the minimum number of units required to complete the full-time (24 months) MBA program unless otherwise stated.