The aim of The grant is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality.
User Review( votes)
The University of Essex is a British public research university in Colchester, Essex. It was established in 1963 and received its Royal Charter in 1965.
The award is available to full-time students and also to part-time and modular students on a pro rata basis.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2018.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing master’s degree.
- Study Subject: The studentships are available for MBA course.
- Award: Essex Business School is offering scholarships worth up to £6,000.
- Number of Awards: Numbers are not given.
- Nationality: UK, EU and overseas
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home (UK), EU and overseas students can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:
- The award is available to Home (UK), EU and overseas students who are entirely self-funded. It is not available to students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- Limited opportunities are available and students are considered for their eligibility on a firstcome-first-served basis. They strongly advise you apply before 31 May 2017 to ensure you are considered for a scholarship.
- Only one Award can be made per student and the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex scholarships including the Alumni Loyalty Discount.
- If you have been offered a scholarship but request to defer your entry, your scholarship offer will be reconsidered in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new year of entry.
- The award is available to full-time students and also to part-time and modular students on a pro rata basis.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Applicants don’t need to complete a separate application form for this application . If they meet the eligibility criteria above they will be assessed during their interview.
How to Apply: Applicants don’t need to complete a separate application form for this application . If they meet the eligibility criteria above they will be assessed during their interview. There are a limited Number of Awards available, so we advise they apply for the course before 31 May 2018. The University will also make use of official transcripts and certificates, submitted as part of your original application for admission to the course, to decide the level of your award. No alternative supporting evidence will be accepted. The MBA Scholarships Panel will oversee the allocation of awards.
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2018.