Essex Business School is offering MBA Scholarships for the high-potential applicants for the academic year 2021/2022. The award is available to full-time students and also to part-time and modular students on a pro-rata basis.
The educational program aims is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality to masters study at the university.
Worthy opportunity for UK, EU, and overseas students.
User Review( vote)
The University of Essex is a public research university based in the heart of Colchester, England. Came into existence in 1963, it has started admitting students for the very first time in 1964. It is divided into three campuses and offers different types of courses available for students.
Why study at the University of Essex? The university gives candidates to support and one-to-one advice. It helps in enhancing your employability, directing you to exciting opportunities to develop skills, improve your CV and gain valuable experience.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2021
- Course Level: Master’s degree.
- Study Subject: MBA course.
- Scholarship Award: Up to £3,000.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given.
- Nationality: UK, EU and overseas
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Home (UK), EU and overseas students
- Entrance Requirements:
- The award is available to Home (UK), EU and overseas students who are entirely self-funded. It is not available to students who are fully or partly sponsored.
- Limited scholarships are available and students are considered for their eligibility on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the award cannot normally be held in conjunction with other University of Essex scholarships including the Alumni Loyalty Discount.
- If you have been offered a scholarship but request to defer your entry, your scholarship offer will be reconsidered in line with the terms and conditions that apply in the new year of entry.
- The award is available to full-time students and also to part-time and modular students on a prorata basis.
- How to Apply: Applicants don’t need to complete a separate application form for this scholarship. There are a limited number of scholarships available, so we advise they to apply for the course before May 31, 2021.
- The University will also make use of official transcripts and certificates, submitted as part of your original application for admission to the course, to decide the level of your award.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.