The University of Edinburgh is providing MBA Scholarships for international students in the UK. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for these endowments.
The university offers a number of general and subject-specific funding schemes. The aim of The grants is to attract the best and most motivated people to Edinburgh.
A valuable study program for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Edinburgh, founded in 1582, is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland‡s ancient universities. The university‡s mission is the creation, dissemination, and curation of knowledge.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? While studying at this university, students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to online part-time study.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 26 January 2022
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing a master’s degree program (MBA) at the University of Edinburgh.
- Study Subject(s): The studentships are awarded in the area of Business Administration.
- Award: MBA Achievement Scholarships, MBA Diversity Scholarships and MBA merit awards have a value of £5,000 each and MBA Leadership Scholarships have a value of £10,000 each.
- The award can be taken in the UK
These opportunities are available to both FT and Executive MBA students. The specific requirements are as follows:
- MBA Leadership Scholarships to candidates who can demonstrate strong leadership experience or potential and have at least 5 year’s work experience.
- MBA merit awards to candidates who can demonstrate exceptional prior qualifications.
- MBA Diversity Scholarships to candidates who enhance the diversity of cultures or perspectives on the Edinburgh MBA.
- MBA Achievement Scholarships to candidates who can demonstrate successful prior achievement in contributing to the improvement of business, social or public organization
Nationality: International students can apply for these MBA scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After receipt of an offer of a place on MBA, applicants may apply for an MBA funding form. While completing this application will be asked to provide the following:
- Personal details
- Details of any degrees applicants hold or expect to hold
- Any relevant details from employment or training history
- Details of journal articles applicants have had published
- The topic of applicants proposed research
- A research outline of no more than 300 words
- A personal statement of no more than 300 words
- Details of any other programmes or awards applicants hold or have held.
- Admission Requirement: The scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first-class or 2:1 honours degree at the undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
- English Language Requirements: All students of every nationality are required to prove their English language competence. Even native speakers of English must demonstrate that they meet our minimum language requirements to gain entry to the university.