The University of Auckland is offering up to five scholarships on the basis of Grade Point Equivalent (GPE). Programs are open to international graduate entry medical students for semester one of 2018.
These are available for Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB). This programme is highly challenging but extremely rewarding. It will equip you with the medical, clinical and research skills for pursuing a vocation in any field of medicine.
Fab choice for International Student.
User Review( votes)
The University of Auckland is the largest university in New Zealand, located in the country’s largest city, Auckland. It is the highest-ranked university in the country, being ranked 81st worldwide in the 2016/17 QS World University Rankings.
Why at the University of Auckland- As New Zealand’s world-class university, they have a strong reputation for quality education. They are proud to be honored as the top university in New Zealand and are at an internationally respectable place.
Application Deadline: Closed
- In order to apply for the MBChB under the Graduate entry category, holders need to have completed a relevant degree/degrees on a full-time basis at a recognized university (or similar institution), with the last year of full-time study no more than five years prior to the year of application.
- International candidates can apply.
- Programs are awarded in the field of Medicine and Surgery.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: This grant is awarded by nomination. No application form is needed for the MBChB Graduate Entry International grant. Apply for the Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery as a Graduate Entry International applicant.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, Applicants must be ready to submit the following:
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants need to have completed a relevant degree/degrees on a full-time basis at a recognized university (or similar institution), with the last year of full-time study no more than five years prior to the year of application.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
The NZ$70,000 MBChB Graduate Entry – International award will support the tuition fees for up to five international graduate entry medical pupils enrolling in the full-time study.