Today, a degree is all but a necessity for the job market. Because of this reason, the Charlie Bell School of Management is offering McDonald Charlie Bell funding for Future Leaders in Australia.
Australian citizen or permanent resident is eligible to apply for this free schooling program. The free tuition is designed to encourage people to realize their academic and professional goals by awarding a measure of financial support.
Valuable program for students.
User Review( votes)
The fully-funded tuition, administered by the Charlie Bell School of Management, recognizes Charlie‡s commitment towards the provision of ongoing learning and education.
- University or Organization: Charlie Bell School of Management
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree
- Education assistance Award: $15,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: An Australian citizen or permanent resident
- A program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Applications will open on the 1st October and close the 28th October
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: The Australian citizen or permanent resident is eligible to apply for this free education program.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for the funded award, applicants must:
- Gain acceptance to or be enrolled in, an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at an Australian University
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- In respect of the Employee Award, the applicant must be employed by McDonald‡s or its franchisees
- If an applicant is aged under 18 years, parental consent is required to validate the education award application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, candidates are advised to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at an Australian University. After that, applications should be submitted via email to scholarships-at-au.mcd.com. All successful applicants will be contacted in due course. Only one Application may be submitted per person.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your citizenship of Australia and previous academic transcript
- Admission Requirements: An interested applicant should have a higher secondary for an undergraduate degree and undergraduate degree for a masters degree program
- Language Requirements: Applicants must have to provide evidence of English language skills.
The Charlie Bell funding for Future Leaders will reward successful candidates with a contribution of up to $15,000 towards tuition fees for their chosen undergraduate or postgraduate study.