Students who are committed to learn about international issues and global leadership are presented with this wonderful opportunity by the Olin Business School. They can participate in McDonnell International Scholars Academy Scholarships for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship program will cover full tuition for international students graduating from the academy’s partner universities outside the United States. Candidates must be full-time students for the Olin Business School’s MBA program to be considered. Tuition fees, an annual living stipend of $28,000, and other benefits are included in the scholarship award.
Students will get full tuition fees for masters study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Olin Business School is one of seven academic schools at Washington University in St. Louis that was founded in 1917. The business school was then named in honour of entrepreneur John M. Olin in 1988. The school’s flagship MBA program ranks #1 in the world for entrepreneurship.
Why choose to study at the Olin Business School? The Olin Business School is value-based and data-driven. Believing that the business leaders of today must balance the data before them with the principles that guide them, education at the school cultivates a global-mindedness, paired with experiential learning and analytical rigor. It prepares them to tackle the most significant challenges of today.
Application Deadline: January 31, 2023.
- University or Organization: Olin Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: $28,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Foreign students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme offered at the Olin Business School can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must have graduated from specific partner universities outside the United States.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission for the MBA program should be made via the official website of the school. Fellowship application details must be obtained on the McDonnell International Scholars Academy page.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- One-page resume
- Two required essays
- Standardized test scores (recommended)
- Academic transcripts (unofficial)
- Application video
- One professional recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of IELTS or TOEFL to provide proof of English language proficiency.
The students selected as McDonnell Scholars will receive the following benefits:
- Full tuition and an annual living stipend of $28,000
- a relocation expense allowance and travel allowance
- opportunity to reside in private, modern cohort housing within walking distance to campus
- multifaceted instruction, cultural experiences, dedicated mentorship, and an expansive worldwide network of students and alumni